- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large egg, lightly beaten
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place the racks in the upper and lower third of the oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten the mounds with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies. Sprinkle coarse salt on top of the cookies.
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 10 minutes, switching the position of the sheets halfway through baking. Transfer to racks to cool. Repeat with the remaining dough.