Dr. Martini is a Prosthodontist offering a full array of dental services including General and Family dentistry. He completed his Specialty training at Montefiore Medical Center in Prosthodontics. This advanced training in restorative dentistry (including implant and cosmetic dentistry), along with his 20 years of dental experience, benefits his patients by allowing Dr. Martini to provide individual prosthetic solutions, such as crowns, veneers, implants and dentures – as well as excellence in everyday dental needs and routine cleanings.
Dr. Martini meets all of those needs by remaining on the cutting edge of technology. His office boasts a three-dimensional digital radiologic imaging machine which produces a full mouth x-ray and allows for the most accurate patient diagnosis and treatment planning for individual patients. His onsite lab allows him to promptly manage any needs that arise during a patient’s visit, whether expected or not, and minimize patients’ waiting time. Utilizing the lab, he is able to perform procedures such as “teeth-in-a-day” in which he can replace a missing or broken tooth or teeth the same day. This is the most advanced treatment dentistry has to offer today.
- General Practice Residency Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn NY
- Prosthodontics & Implants Residency Montefiore Medical Center Bronx, NY
- Aesthetic Advantage Cosmetic Dentistry Graduate & Instructor NYU Dental & Palm Beach dental
- Hackensack University Medical Center – Section Chief of Prosthetics –Crowns Bridges, Dentures and Implant Restorations
- NYU Dental Fixed dental Honors – Restorative crowns and bridges
- Attending Hackensack University Dental Center – Clinical & Lecturer
- Academy of Prosthodontics
- Bergen County Dental Society
- New Jersey Dental association
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM