Dr. Samieh Rizk
Sam Rizk, M.D., F.A.C.S. is an internationally renowned expert in the complex field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery based in New York. He is frequently contacted by colleagues and worldwide media to offer his unique opinions. Named as one of New York City’s top plastic surgeons, Dr. Rizk is known for his artistic approach to surgical procedures. He is an expert in the most advanced facelift, neck lift, and eyelid surgery, and rhinoplasty techniques, and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
As a recognized specialist on the latest advances in facial plastic surgery techniques, Dr. Rizk has written and lectured extensively on current concepts related to rhinoplasties, neck lifts, facelifts, and other facial plastic surgery procedures. Dr. Rizk is a double board-certified New York facial plastic surgeon and director of Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgery, PLLC.
Additionally, Dr. Rizk is a Realself Top Doctor where he relies on more than 20 years of combined experience to professionally answer questions sent by patients from around the globe. Furthermore, he has been chosen as one of Castle Connolly’s Best Doctors in the NY Metro Area for facial plastic surgery.
Dr. Rizk has been featured on many popular television shows and in several magazines in the US, as well as overseas. As a recognized expert on the latest advances in facial plastic surgery techniques, he was inducted into The Rhinoplasty Society, a non-profit organization of the most respected nasal surgeons in the world.
Dr. Rizk has developed his own techniques and published his methods for customizing procedures to the patient’s facial structure and degree of aging, as opposed to a one-size-fits-all approach. As more and more younger patients, including men, are requesting cosmetic facial procedures, Dr. Rizk believes his newer techniques are better tailored to them. To that end, Dr. Rizk authored some landmark articles on facelift, rhinoplasty, and blepharoplasty surgery, describing new techniques to be applied differently to younger versus older patients.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Michigan
- Graduate School – University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency – Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowship – Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Sacramento, CA
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Honors & Awards
- NY Top Docs (2016-2022)
- Selected as a Top Doctors listed in Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2003-2018)
- Voted Top Facial Plastic Surgeon in New York City in a Castle Connolly Peer Review Rating (2008-2012)
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Faculty of American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- New York Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New Jersey Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Eyelid Tuck
- Laser Resurfacing
Fax: (212) 860-6819
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM