Janelle Luk, MD, FACOG
Dr. Janelle Luk, one of the top board-certified Reproductive Endocrinologists in New York City, is breaking barriers in the world of IVF as the Medical Director at Generation Next Fertility. She specializes in creating individualized fertility treatments based on each patient’s needs.
Her areas of expertise include diminished ovarian reserve, infertility of unknown etiology, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and recurrent pregnancy loss. She brings to Generation Next her experiences at two prestigious NYC fertility practices, including a previous role as Medical Director. This puts her in a unique position to cater to women of all ages and backgrounds and offer optimized, personalized care for her patients.
In addition, Dr. Luk remains active in research within the field of reproductive endocrinology. She has published numerous reviews and research articles over her years of practice, and has presented her research both nationally and internationally in China and Hong Kong.
“The reason that I founded this center is not only because I love what I do, but also that I wanted a place that can empower women of their bodies and make aware them of her choices and the different styles of stimulation depending on who you are. My patients and I are a team, and together we will create an individualized protocol that will strive to provide the best outcome and maximize your chances of getting pregnant.”
Dr. Luk received her Bachelor of Science at Cornell University and her medical degree from the Yale School of Medicine. She then completed her residency in OBGYN at Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School and her fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at Yale School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- College: Cornell
- Medical School: Yale University
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology: Harvard University
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology: Yale University
- Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Honors & Awards
- Harvard Medical School Resident Teaching Award 2009
- APGO/CREGO Resident Scholar Award 2007
- Regional District I Richardson Manuscript Award 2007
- American Women Medical Association Outstanding Women in Medicine 2005
- Cum Laude Honors for Yale University School of Medicine 2005
- Ferris Award for Outstanding Research Thesis 2005
- Farr Scholar in Recognition of Excellence in Research 2004
- Society for Gynecological Investigation Student Research Award 2003
- Human Biology Research Honors Thesis Award 2001
- Commendation by Senate and General Assembly of NJ 1997
Every single treatment you receive at Generation Next Fertility is custom tailored to you. We believe that YOU should have control over your fertility journey and our #1 goal is to have your dreams come true.
We are adamant that you deserve the highest quality of compassion, care, and communication in your treatment.
Fax: (212) 641-0522
Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
This was my favorite experience I have ever had with a doctor. The entire staff was attentive and knowledgeable. Dr. Luk was extremely intelligent, passionate, and kind. I am very happy we found her. She is thorough, and informative. One of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered. Will follow up with our journey!
Dr. Luk was enthusiastic and very reassuring in explaining my options. I look forward to starting treatment at this practice.
Excellent! Dr. Luk is very professional and patient enough to explain everything to me and make sure I understand fully. She is also a very positive and friendly person and brings a good vibe.
Super smart and caring doctor with a natural approach to fertility. With a very impressive medical background (Cornell, Yale and Harvard). Dr. Luk is the most talented, innovative and caring doctor I’ve IVF cycled with.