Dr. Kerline Marcelin
Dr. Kerline Marcelin is a Board-Certified ophthalmologist and fellowship trained glaucoma specialist and surgeon. Dr. Marcelin has practiced in Westchester County since 2000, where she practices comprehensive ophthalmology with a sub-specialty focus on the diagnosis and management (medical and surgical) of both routine and complex glaucoma.
- BA in Psychobiology as a Trustee Scholar from New York University
- MD from Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency training in Ophthalmology at NYU Medical Center
- Glaucoma Diseases Fellowship at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary – Assistant Professor and Glaucoma Specialist since 2000
- New York Medical College
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
- American Medical Association
- Eye Care America
- National Medical Association
- New York Glaucoma Society
- New York Society for Clinical Ophthalmology
- New York State Medical Society
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- Physician Health Organization
- Women Glaucoma Association
- Women in Ophthalmology
- Comprehensive Eyecare
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Dry Eye
- Eyeglass Prescriptions
- Macular Degeneration Evaluation
- Minor Eye Surgery
- Premium Cataract Surgery
- Routine Eye Exams
To learn more about any of these services, please click here.
2050 East Main Street (Route 6), Pike Plaza, Suite 1R-4
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
Fax: (914) 737-4298
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: By Appointment Only -
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time you will save significant time at the time of your visit. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please do the best you can, our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit.
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Marcelin’s since she began her practice in Cortlandt Manor, N.Y.She has always been very patient and professional while treating the various visual problems I experienced.Dr. Marcelin performed cataract surgery on each one of my eyes and I’ve had an increase in visual acuity in each. She answers all questions or concerns I might have and her diagnostic ability and interpretation of data are skillful. Her office staff is genial and very professional.
Dr. Marcelin and her team are top notch, very kind and work hard to be super helpful. An accident had traffic backed up making me probably at least 15-30 minutes late to my appointment. Instead of requiring me to reschedule, they made every effort to squeeze me in to get seen. Thank you, thank you!!
I went to Dr. Marcelin after another specialist misdiagnosed my condition. She was so knowledgeable, clearly communicated with me and resolved my condition. I am so happy I found her and highly recommend her. Her office staff are also very professional, warm and caring.
Excellent ophthalmologist thanks to her a her amazing staff i recovered the health of my eyes I love this office. No wait time, the doctor explains everything.
I would recommend Dr. Marcelin to family and friends. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable, and in my experience very thoughtful and friendly. She takes time with you as a patient and answers questions readily. She did cataract surgery on me two years ago and it went flawlessly. The process was thoroughly explained beforehand and I went into it at ease. With eye surgery, you are placing a precious gift in the physician’s hands. Dr. Marcelin is doctor who merits one’s trust.